Sunday, August 1, 2010

Freesouthpark Streaming

I have met the' BEAR!

Tok - Alaska 6 pm
Hello again to everyone shortly after.
Well, yes. This morning I finally met the master of this land: the grizzly.
It was 6:00 and I was cycling towards Glenallen and looking at the paper, I hear noises in front of me and he looked petrified prejudice. A medium-sized grizzly (cioe'grosso!) And that 'out of the bush and crossing the road is approx. 70-80 m. in front of me. Brake instinctively turned to stone and remain astride the bike. He hears the noise of the brakes and turns to me still, staring. I remain embalmed in the grip of fear and wonder, "Now what will make 'him'? In a few moments staring always, instinctively look around the corner of any search for escape routes, but there any. A few seconds and the grizzly emits a muffled grunt and then taking turns his way and disappearing back into the bush: I was no longer 'an interesting subject. Upon your understand that there is no 'more' no danger quickly take the camera from her purse, but I can only take a small part of his Séderon. Then there is still a lot 'of time locked them' on the spot, with drops of cold sweat that continue to come down from his temples. Maybe me and 'went well, after all the stories I heard about, or perhaps in no danger. Who knows? However, I will remain 'an indelible memory of this unexpected meeting with His Majesty' the bear. More 'all I was struck by his eyes planted straight into my eyes, it 'it mild' threatening, as I thought, but curious, as if inquiring, and especially a pace fast and agile, despite the massive, almost a cat. Well
an exciting day, there's no 'what to say.
Now I'm in Tok on Alcan: the legendary Alaskan Hihway percorrrero that 'the next 9 g.ni until the end to Haines, where I embark' to Juneau, the capital.
Most of the route and 'in Canadian territory, the Yukon where it plans to enter the next day.
Unfortunately they told me that there will be 'very unlikely I can find the Internet Point (but also of the countries) to Haines Junction, and between ca. G.ni 5-6 and then we will not feel a bit 'unless surprises.
at this time c.que the sun shines: at last! Unfortunately I
driving out from the library, because it 's Sunday and I have opened only by a miracle, and after many entreaties, so I have no time to upload photos. I hope to do so as soon as possible.
A big hello to all and see you soon.
Angelo

PS From now know that the bell on my handlebars has a decorative function only ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment