Monday, August 16, 2010

Prolexis Penis Enlagment

"Inside Passage" and VANCOUVER ISLAND - THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES!









Port Mc'Neill - Vancouver Island
Hello everyone again!
It 's always great to find the vs. blog comments after several days.
short, I just landed on Vancouver Island after 3 days and approx. 50 hours (!) Navigation along the scarrozzato '"Inside Passage" from the first' and then the Alaska Marine Highway Ferry British Columbia, and it 'was still the show, this time in the comfortable situation of cruiser. Three wonderful days
entranced by the ship admiring the mountains, glaciers, forests and waterfalls, which marched to the side as a splendid documentary.
And then look at a long arm salmon jumping out of the water constantly, occasionally killer whales that glide away into the water, showing their shiny black backs and puffing. And then twice, and 'appearance in the distance a humpback whale (whale), which for a short time showed its forked tail before finally sinking.
Always an exceptional show. During which the only way I've kept in operation and 'was to switch from one to the other side of the ferry ...
Seriously, it took me quite a bit 'off' cause I was in pieces.
Oh I forgot, also stop in Juneau is not 'was less,' cause even if in half a day I could go to the Mendenhall Glacier. Wonderful there too ', in a beautiful sunny day, almost reach under the ice wall, go around the pond with floating pieces of ice, waterfalls.
And then sleep in a tent across the lake watching the sun set slowly over the glacier.
So Alaska has to greet a visiting card of all respect.
Now I just landed on 'Vancouver Island, British Columbia, on a beautiful sunny day so' as I have found in recent days (that luck finding places that record ca. 250 g.ni of rain a year!) , but 'after just a few miles. pedaling already 'I realized that the frontier spirit that had accompanied me along Alaska and Yukon, and 'up there was' over the' Inside Passage. "
course even here the nature and 'bursting: of forests, coasts idyllic villages with wooden houses, but everything' more 'nice and "civilized", and also the traffic, although not comparable to our home, and 'increased: in short, another environment; CC.que that's okay' cause once reconditioned that I really want to resume cycling, the Canadian people and 'very nice and polite, and then I met two girls in Australian ferry Perth, also in their bikes from Alaska, with whom I camped last night, and I think that will accompany me pedaling up tomorrow or the next day.
Well, now he calls me beautiful day out along the way, the discovery of this island (which is 'more then the' big in North America) for the last 400-500 miles. June 'to Vancouver.
A hug to all of you, fellow blog, and to hear from you soon.
Angeloinbici.

PS I was able to upload the pictures here in the previous post with the protagonists of "Border Stories," which I had failed before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment