Saturday, August 7, 2010

South Park Wrestling Watch Streaming

meets in the course





It 's late and the sun' already 'set. There are still 20 miles Burwash Landing where I want to stop for the night.
are exhausted, the supply of water and 'almost over, the wind continuing to beat angry face and legs do not respond more' at the controls.
are still at the edge of the road I say to myself, "Angel, it'll never make it"
I look up and see a dot in the distance, 'at the bottom of the straight.
As it approaches recognize the sound of the Harley-Davidson.
semi-lying position, legs that end in a couple of Texans, fringed leather bags and flapping from the handlebars. When
and 'almost an arm around me I see who hangs out, the thumb extended in the air.
now is passing me and I can see the mirrored sunglasses, a helmet with stars and stripes fluttering behind which a pigtail. In
do more 'or less my same age' opens a wide smile framed by a pair of drooping mustache.
means: "Go brother. Go on!. Road and 'yours, and' our '.
I just have time to respond to the greeting that the roar of Harley is gradually receding.
I feel that some residual strength is coming from somewhere hidden inside me.
E 'the desire to go back.
I turn on the 'ipod on the piece that most' inspires me and running away again. Burwash Landing
arrival.

am around the corner of the village (three houses and a lodge), a strange totem that the roadside caught my attention.
I stop and go see.
C 'and' them a plaque 'side with this inscription:

"Dougie - Mbaye - Withorse born in, grew up in Beaver Creek, has completed his journey on this earth in 2005 in Burwash Landing, at the' age 'of 23 years "Peace

" Follow your dreams, be kind, and always remember to enjoy everiday of your life. "

Peace "Follow your dreams, be good, and remember to enjoy every day of your life."

Cosi 'is. Rest in peace
Dougie-Mbaye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment