Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How To Make Swing Bike

down again 'LONG ISLAND VANCOUVER




Campbell River - August 18, 2010

Hello everyone!
I'm back in front of a PC, where I waited anxiously to see you again, and It's always been a moment of great pleasure. My adventure
slowly - "little by little" - down 'long Vancouver Island, and it' s true that the frontier spirit took me up and then to Haines' was up there 'in its lands, but' I have to say that down here 'and' a pleasure to ride.
The sun continues to shine on my head and the road continues to slide under the wheels, around large forests of fir trees and overlooking the sea when the views are always beautiful.
people here and 'really nice and every time I stop there' someone who approaches with curiosity to ask me 'where I come from, where they are, expressing admiration for my trip and give me any advice or help I can serve. Hooray for Canada!
Well perhaps I exaggerate a bit 'when they say (and there' also written on their license plates), "British Columbia, the best place on earth ', but' there 'that and say 'a nice place to visit and stay, at least until' there is a sun so '. Here
activities 'and the economy all revolve around two things: the timber and salmon, they sleep the real stars of the island and what' that has always allowed people to live here.
The other day I made a detour to visit a village very characteristic: Telegraph Cove, which 'was the first outpost of the island, at the beginning of the century, where there were just the telegraph, a small grocery shop, a school and a dispensary, in short, the reference point for all of the first pioneers arrived here.
Luckily everything 'was kept so' and then it was the place and 'was very impressive.
I also visited a very interesting "Interpretive Center" on whales that they too are here to stay out on the water, and then by evening I spent a little more 'time to watch the salmon fishermen cleaned their catch on the pier daily . What a slap of fish! Yesterday Tappone
instead of 135 km. and 1,200 meters in altitude to cross the interior of the island up to Sayward Junction, where I got fired, and then here I am today in Campbell River (30,000 inhabitants) where there 'was a sharp impact on the civilizations' after so long as shopping centers, canneries, timber collection centers, tourism, etc.. Well, it had to happen sooner or later.
the street here just before I met again with the two little girls in Australia, with whom we had left yesterday 'cause they rightly should be saving more and camping in the' outback, while I had five days after the primary need of a shower that I found in private camping Alder Bay, which are very nice .
So today we had lunch together in a cafe 'in the center and then we said goodbye as they needed to continue meeting with the cousin of the two tomorrow in Nanaimo, while the prof. Paths between yesterday and today has had enough and then stop there.
way, continuing the conversation at the table I discovered not only that they worked in Perth as a guide will, and the other as a saleswoman in a bookshop, and were fired after "Musina" to take their biciviaggio in Alaska-Canada-USA, but also that their first love and 'practice futball Australian, and that' a kind of rugby, only much more 'violent (!!!).
Well, now I'm looking for a place to pitch your tent and tomorrow I have decided to ferry from Comox on "Sunshine Coast", which seems to be very pleasant, and will accompany me 'to Vancouver where I plan to get there Saturday. A
salutone at all.
I hope the sun shine on your heads above the mine, and that everything is ok for you so 'as is' for me.
Ciaooooooo ........
Angeloinbici.

0 comments:

Post a Comment