Saturday, August 7, 2010

How To Hide Your Ip Ubuntu




Hello everyone.
And what a great pleasure to read your blog comments!
Well, actually I am at Haines Junction, a country worthy of the name with a lot of camping, showers, laundry, telephone, supermarkets and library with computer access. What
puo'volere more 'from life?
I take this opportunity for a day of rest, the first since I left: the physical demanded it loudly for some time. So I take this opportunity to dispose of some posts that did not manage to send first, I just wrote in the evening, the curtain.
Here everything ok and the moral 'high. Tomorrow, after the break will be back 'the desire to ride. Tomorrow
precisely address 'on the last stretch of road before boarding: I leave the' Alcan Hwy which heads north-east to the entrance Withorse and 250 km. the Haines Hwy, which I found here to be the more 'wild at all, or almost practically free support. Anyways, 'I'm telling you now There are 30 and you also made 31 ...
Even worse one of the campground along the road closed 'cause recently there' was an attack by a grizzly that destroyed a tent and wounded two campers.
On the other hand I knew that even in the middle 'road there' a wooden house, a kind of shelter is always open to hikers and cyclists passing through.
Then the program would be: to be here tomorrow (Haines Junction), until the 'only area left along the road, Dezadesh Camp, ca. 45 km. (Basically a walk), then 100 km. to the cabin to Nadahini River, and then the final event up to Haines where I promised myself to buy a bottle of wine, at the cost of having to ask a specialrata.
to sleep out in the backcountry, as I did LATRE times, we do not even think about it and saw that 'a particularly beaten by friends bears. So a
salutone to all and a goodbye to Haines, "just in front of the ocean," in three days, where I wait for 'another day of rest before embarking for Juneau. Here you overdo it with the idle ...
The sun is shining over my head so 'as I hope it is above all yours, wherever you are!
A hug.
Angelo

PS: The sunset last night. With a landscape so 'how can you not be in a good mood?

0 comments:

Post a Comment