Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bausch And Lomb 20x Spotting Scope

THE SPIRIT OF THE BORDER hovers over the 'ALASKA HIGHWAY






Haines Junction - 7 August
10 days of riding, 800 km. paths, and now I can say I have felt the spirit, the 'essence of this frontier land that I dreamed as a child still in the pages of Jack London's novels and adventure stories of the great "gold rush".
Just past the Canadian border and the tiny village of Beaver Creek - Yukon, the next cluster and 'between ca. 300. E 'already' evening and I do not know now 'cause some day I lost the watch, who knows cadutomi' where before I swore and then I realized it was all right ', 'cause now I go out only with references to natural sunrise, late morning, middle of the day, afternoon, evening, sunset, night.
I'm riding along the Alcan (Alaska-Canada) Hwy with traffic virtually absent, the shadows are lengthening now in the vicinity 'of the sunset, the sky and' deep blue, spotted only by a few white clouds that seem batuffoloni cotton Suspended: the profile of the mountains in the distance only, and around the green meadows and forests of fir and birch trees, occasionally interrupted by 'blue of a lake or a stream.
Everything 'property, balanced in perfect equilibrium, eternal, because' everything 'so' forever.
Riding slowly along this strip of asphalt that you do not see the end seems to slip slowly, to immerse myself in this sea of \u200b\u200bbeauty and harmony.
Only the music of 'IPOD accompanying feelings, hairs on the arms are straight to the emotion I feel.
blow I feel the spirit of the border, perhaps a part of what they have perceived the first settlers, adventurers, gold seekers arrived here and then chained them in this difficult but fascinating land that gave birth and Atabaschi generations grow, I'm here before anyone else, what keeps this small but tenacious community 'hard living down the road.
now the leg muscles are hard as marble, tendons hurt, your back as well, sweating, thirst, hunger, everything, but no matter,: and 'more' strong desire to go, a little more, 'a little', still a bit'....
E 'the hour of sunset when I see a pond on the roadside blue more' beautiful than others. Stop, and within seconds you are already 'in costume that slide into the cold waters of the lake.
A perfect way to blend in even more 'environment.
What matter if the mosquitoes eat me alive, and if given the prospect now another cold dinner.
Today 'was a magical day.
The spirit of the border, what I had come to seek here, in the end I took and will accompany me 'now on the road.

Dall 'IPOD ....
"... I learned to dream when I was a kid, I was not even an age '. I learned to dream when you start to discover that every dream brings you more 'in the'. Riding kites, as well as walls and borders, I have learned from the dream '.
When all excuses are good to play when all my life and 'a good song, there' was who was unable to dream and who already dream '...
... c 'and' now that I have learned to dream, and do not stop '. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment