Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stereo Receiver Reviews

"DOWN THE ALCAN HIGHWAY"


Beaver Creek - Hello Canada
everyone!
Soon I'm still here. Just past the US-Canada border, are entered in the Yukon and I'm in Beaver Creek, a village of 4 houses and a dealer but where, 'surprise! Have a computer that antediluvian Please make myself available. Permission granted and I'm in touch with you all.
From Tok, where I quote the last post, I started my journey more 'long, for the mythical Hwy Alcan Alcan is going to Alaska-Canada Hwy, and it' the first highway in the immediate post-war ' been achieved at the cost of enormous sacrifices and efforts to make means and goods to get to the most 'remote' s north-west Alaska.
and short 'a mythic journey that evokes issues and stories each mile epic so 'as the Yukon that I am going to cross, where in other times and poor came droves of adventurers in search of fortune or at least a better future (just north of here is the Klondike, the scene at other times of the race to 'gold).
But back to my course, once ripresomi from the shock of the encounter with the grizzly bear friend, and the luxuries of Tok (shower, supermarket, and steaks grilled barbecue cooked by myself in the camp), I began to pedal good pace along the legendary highway that ca. 700 km. if all goes well he should lead me to where I will start Haines' to make the cruiser ...
Now I understand that in this section must be good not only for determining the forces, but also the food and drinking water, because 'the supply points are few: Creeck here in Beaver, where there is' just the bare minimum, then the next one to Haines Jct. between ca. 300. And then no more 'up to Haines for another 280 km.
So now, just finished the post I have to concentrate well for estimating expenditure for prox. 4 days. Meanwhile
follow each other all around and inside me pictures, landscapes, places that slowly make up the collage on this voyage, and that confirms what I expected for this land: nothing to "visit", or special things to be discovered, but a kind powerful, primeval, and infinite, which must be slowly permeate and where you need to move with care and respect, in order to avoid possible trouble.
Since I had my encounter with the bear,
then, the feeling when you ride and 'changed, slipping into this continuous tunnel green eye and' always alert and attentive ear to indicate possible "appearances" ... But now it 's time to greet you and try to insert some images. See you in three or four days of Haines Jct.
The sun is shining and 'here' s all wonderful on the road, so 'I hope for you.
Hello. Angelo

PS The canoe ride, the Tangle Lake, could not miss here in Alaska!
I had more pictures but the PC has stopped working, so the public post before I burn it ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment