Friday, August 20, 2010

Moorepet-petdoors Coupon)

"Sunshine Coast": the nature and 'always there.







Sechelt (Sunshine Coast)
Hey '. Welcome back!
The first library found on the "Sunshine Coast" equipped with internet point, I nailed the brakes and I are thrown in to read, always with great pleasure the comments of the day, and now it seems to me that the games are made for the podium the "Grand Prix appearances on the blog" which assigns the three Canadian beer to the winners: Angelo, Marco Giangi and are unmatched and are therefore already 'invited to return for a mega-drunk ....
meantime I prance slowly toward the goal Vancouver where I should arrive tomorrow, although my legs now, after nearly 2,000 miles. do not want any more 'learn to turn and run anymore' inertia that desire, and even the all-black and 'a bit' of time worrying that keeps squeaking, a sign that this time I just pulled the neck, but I trust his estate so that the 'take me to the end.
In recent days, in the transition from Vancouver Island to the coast, the environment and it 'did a little' more 'urbanized and a bit' more 'tourist (Always in a relative way by our standards), but 'nature and landscapes are always wonderful and I continue to be filled with images and feelings from back home. Even
meetings and conversations follow one another (fortunately after a month I have some 'improved my English very poor ...),' cause when I stop I find someone who asks me for my trip to which it seems that many of these parties are concerned.
not enough I also wonder of Venice, 'Italy and above what I think of them and their country.
I can only say that living in a beautiful country, where life and 'human scale and the nature and' overwhelming and wonderful in every aspect, and even then after a while I could appreciate some aspects of their character that I really really like: the friendliness' and openness, and respect of others is that of 'environment (not without observing that what' we would have much to learn from them).
Well, today I decided that's enough 'and then I'll stop' here in camp somewhere. Tomorrow I will have to 'deal with the entry into the metropolitan Vancouver (2 million inhabitants), that after all this wandering in the wilderness will represent' a bell'impatto, but 'a bit' all they told me that 'a city' very enjoyable and very Set in a beautiful surrounding.
Gia 'I see me wandering around in traffic, under the skyscrapers of downtown, will' also another adventure this.
close here trying to upload some other photos and I send a big hello to everyone.
Be well!
Angeloinbici.

0 comments:

Post a Comment