Saturday, July 31, 2010

Św.teresa Z Avila Wizje Pikła

ALASKA UNBELIEVABLE!












Hello everyone!
Unbelievable but true, I found the opportunity 'to use a computer. Here in the heart of 'Alaska, and I took advantage immediately. That's good to see comments and blog participants, and 'like home ....
The fact 'that there's internet point just does not exist, and the situation in which desk I found this point he' s amazing. Arrival in Gakona after a day of rain (as usual), and I think to find a country after five days away from any cluster of people. In reality 'I discovered once again that what the paper shows how the country is not' nothing but a, single wooden building. I knock at the lodge very beautiful, all wooden style 'gold rush' and no one opens and I enter, I feel in a room next to the sound of a piano and a beautiful voice girl. I put them 'in a corner and listen in silence and at the end of the piece I naturally un'applauso. The girl has a bump and then it presents itself. Mary and 'born here and live here forever with the family at this isolated lodge, Alaska and loves the music, and next year in June will make' his first tour 'in Europe, including Paris, Rome and think a bit 'Venice. I give the mail and I promise that I will send 'the program' cause for sure I will go 'to hear it. Then I ask you to be able to pitch my tent behind the lodge and take a shower, and then to rags and not 'by any chance you would have a computer? But Sure, you can use mine. Bingo! Incredible
Alaska. Are you all day in nature more 'wild and then suddenly one night you're gonna get a situation like this ... However, in this moment I
blending so many things in my head at the end of the first week of travel I do not know where to begin.
And since I can not abuse the most 'of both the availability of' throw them 'in any order I hope you can rummage in the midst of finding something interesting. So the journey and 'hard, even more' than expected inclement weather they say they have never seen (only five days without rain in the last two months!), You see that I have arrived .... ALMOST points of support 'non-existent, so I'm rationing of food and Tok, tomorrow or two days I will have 'to stock up on junk-edible seeds for at least 4 or 5 days. I have strongly recommended a couple of young people of Madrid, only cyclists encountered so far along the Denali Hwy they are doing the same lap but my 'down. They and the people there continue to be recommended to take all necessary precautions for the Bears 'cause they run a lot, and just yesterday near Anchorage a young mountain biking and' miraculously managed to escape the assault of a grizzly (which is' a strange thing). However, I still I have not seen, but at least I saw moose, caribou, Dall sheep and wolverine. Just a shame that animals are so stealthy and I ' was difficult to take decent pictures. Pero 'that beauty when you meet them.
And the beauty of landscapes that go around. I too was not prepared for such a thing, and yesterday I caught a half day of sun, I was enchanted lakes, mountains, glaciers, tundra, infinite whole, the eye can see, no one around .... one is overwhelmed by such immensity 'and such beauty.
It 's something that you can not' describe, you can 'immergendovisi just live in it.
I would say many things, moments, images, feelings, maybe more 'all the feeling of riding alone for hours in silence in the midst of all this immensity': a mixture of extreme smallness and a great sense of freedom '. I do not know how else to express everything ': pure beauty. Stop. And then the night camping out on the banks of a lake on the edge of a stream in front of a glacier, any discomfort disappears (wet tent, little food and bad, made only a shower, washed the clothes I never walk by now alone, and I think they are the ones that keep away the bears ...).
Here we must let go, sliding the very essence of wilderness and leave behind our usual fees. Only in this way 'you can' feel the essence of this land ...
I would also tell of other meetings, travel stories, ecc.ma time and 'tyrant, and if I can try to upload photos.
just saying that I wanted to finish strong begin this journey from Denali NP where he met his death Mc'Candless Chris (one of the book 'In the lands extreme' or the film 'Into the wild'). Has always attracted me this story, a story of soul searching and a road (sadly discontinued abruptly) of true freedom '. I wanted to understand what had brought him here, and what could have heard and tried this guy in these lands, before having to leave the life he loved so 'intensely.
Now I think I understand something more '.
I leave you with a quotation, perhaps the most 'significant, taken from his writings.
A big hug to everyone. It 'been a great pleasure incontratvi Blog.
I hope to meet again soon.
Hello. Angelo

"What 'really matters in life are the experiences, memories, the immense joy of living to the end that reveals the true meaning of existence." Chris
Mc'Candless - Denali.

0 comments:

Post a Comment