Saturday, July 31, 2010

Weatherproof Stereo Receiver -marine

Fruits and Vegetables in supermarkets in Rome and Milan

Well, as I said a few posts in the past, the legendary Esseluga supermarket (the supermarket) is one of the things I really miss in Milan, so when I lived in Milan was my reference point for shopping meat, fruit, vegetables, water, wine ....
So understand that the comparison with the poor of Rome supermercatini not hold their own!

But clearly the main products such as fruits and vegetables are in each type of the largest supermarket and served as small and insignificant as well as fruit and vegetables ...

I'll be brief:

LONDON - area of \u200b\u200bthe supermarket fruit and vegetables:
- Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls were fitted with a transparent bag to put inside the fruit and vegetables and with the glove to make transparent products
- Select the product gently with the hand wearing the glove and go on the scales to weigh the whole

ROME - area of \u200b\u200bthe supermarket fruit and vegetables:
- Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls were fitted with a transparent bag to put inside the fruit and vegetables and STOP, the gloves are available to them but never, NEVER tell anyone except the signed using them!
- Selecting the right product prodding every part of the fruit, clearly without a glove and go on to weigh the whole balance

The conclusions are on their own ... and I feel strange when I get to the supermarket and I am doing something civil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment