Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Maytag Performa Washer Won T Spin

Hello People =)

God, how I do not write that. is it really so. And in this "so" so many things have happened. But I can explain. I have not written because the operating system on my new pc would not let me post the stories, then I've just installed windows and I remembered you! Really, I'm sorry. Well times have changed in all this. It can be seen simply by reading as I write here, and as I wrote in my post below. Abbreviations are diminished if not completely erased. I also made a facebook page and I ... if you like, go and become a fan! =) There you can find many good links that are my state of mind during this period that is a bit confused ... but I also link on demand if there were to my pleasure ^ _ ^ So
. This year I attend the second high school, and (I know, are strange) I do not see 'now that school starts again. Yes, I know that you're thinking "but that is crazy ?!?!" but I assure you it is. So I'm going well, so I have no reason to fear they restart. I recognize, however, that the thought of wake up early every morning, anxious for class assignments and questions, shudder. But then to see my friends every day I am calm now. Also because my best friend's overall July and August, then September ... see you directly to "what do we care?" you think. Yes, you are right.


Well then start again! Obviously I have some new stories for you!

In the garden of Eden ...

One day in the garden of Eden, Eve said to God ..
"Lord, I have a problem" ...
"What's the problem, Eve?"
"Lord, I know that you have created me and provided this beautiful garden, and all these wonderful animals, and the 'snake happy and funny ... but I I do not feel very happy. "
" Why, Eve? "was the instant reply from
" Lord, I'm lonely. And I'm just sick of apples ... "
" Well Eve, in this case I have a solution. I will create a man for you "
" What is a 'man', Lord? "
" This 'man' will be a flawed creature, with many negative aspects. Lie, fool you and be vainglorious, in practice will give you a lot of problems. It will be bigger than you and faster, and love to hunt and kill. He will look silly curious, but since you're complaining, it will create so that it can meet your, uh, physical needs. Will lack of intellect and will engage in occupations such as child fighting and kicking a ball.
will not be very bright and will often need your advice to think properly "
" It seems a funny thing, "Eva commented ironically winking." What's the catch? "
" Well ... you can have one condition ... "
" What? "
" As I said, will be proud, arrogant, self-congratulatory ... so you believe him and created him first .. . But remember ... is our secret ... "


new brain ...


A doctor makes a transaction with a patient ... Unfortunately you can not do much for his brain is damaged. Then he talks to parents: "You have to buy a new brain, there are two types: from 200 € to 1000 of a woman and a man" A brother with the smile asks: "What causes the difference in price?" and the doctor: "What Women is used, rather than human is like new! "

The Magic Lamp!


A woman, walking in a forest, suddenly trips over something, an old oil lamp. As she starts to rub it, just Genius,
Can I have my three wishes, then? She asks.
No, "replied the genius, may I offer you only one wish to fulfill. So What would you like?
In that case, I want peace in the Middle East - said the woman, and in doing so shows a map to the Genius. V
Building the map? I wish that this country would stop the war themselves.
Genius throws an eye on the map and exclaims: But damn, woman! These countries are at war for millennia! I do not think we can do nothing, they are powerful but not so much! Ask me something else.
The woman thinks for a bit 'up, and then says: I've never been able to find the right man: a sensitive and affectionate man, capable of respecting women, who knows how to cook and take responsibility for half of the housework, it's a good lover and not spend all your time watching sports in tv. In short, the ideal life partner.
Genius remains silent for a minute and then says, sighing: Show me a little 'that damn map!


poor husband sick ...

Husband and wife go to the doctor because her husband does not feel at all well.
The doctor visit her husband, then asked to speak privately with his wife.
"Madam, your husband is very experienced, it must be satisfied in every way. For example, if you do not want to work, let him stay home, if you want breakfast in bed, you bring him, if he wants to go out at night with Friends, let him do it. "
wife worried: "If not, what can happen?"
And the doctor: "If not her husband dies!"
exiting from the surgery, her husband and he immediately asked: "What did the doctor say, dear?"

And the wife: "She said die soon."
The two gifts ...

God said - I have two gifts to give you, one is the ability to pee standing up ... Adam interrupting: - Yes, I want it, it would be great, life would be much easier and more fun! God looked at Eve and Eve gave a nod of approval: - Why not, is not that important to me ... So God gave man. Adam shouted for joy, he leaps and pee everywhere, splashed on the walls and ran up to the beach where he again admired and pee on the ground that he could do on the sand. God and Eve watched the happiness of Adam and Eve in the end he asked God: - And what was the other gift? - The brain , Eva, your brain ...


Then there's this ... it's not really a joke ... is taken from the video Fabio Volo "renaissance women"

More sunsets, most of the flight of a bird, the wonderful thing of all is a renaissance woman in .

When they stand up after the disaster, after his fall. What one says is over. No, never finished for a woman. A woman raises time, even when he does not believe, even if you do not want. I speak not only of immense pain and

, those injured by anti-personnel mine that makes the death or illness.

I'm talking about you, that this period never ends, you're playing there in a difficult job, which is a test every morning, worse at school. You, implacable referee of yourself, as your boss that you decide if you will look at or if you have to condemn. So every day, and this novitiate never ends. It's you that you do it last.

Or talk about you, you're afraid even to sleep with a man, you're terrified a story you remove the air, because you do not flirt with anyone from entering the terror that someone in your life. Or worse: if we remain caught in the middle you, then you suffer like a dog. Are you tired : there is always someone with whom you have to justify that you want to change, or that you have to change for you tenertelo close. So you're cultivating loneliness inside. Yet you tell it, I will also say when you talk to the other: "I'm fine. I'm okay, I'm better this way."
And the sky falls by another palm.

Or that boy you're going to live, have lived there at Christmas and Easter. In this man we've thrown in the soul and is a long time ago, and I've wasted so much of soul that one day begin to seek

in the mirror because you do not know who you become.

Whatever the case, now you're here and I know there was a moment that you looked down and my feet were in cement. Wherever I was, we were close: In your story, your work, in your solitude.
And it was a crisis, and you cry . As God cry!
Do you have a water source in the stomach. You cried as you walked into a crowded street, subway station, on the motorcycle. So, suddenly. You could not hold him. And that night you took the car and you drive for hours, because the air dark you wipe your cheeks? And then you dug
, you talked about, how you speak, girls! Tears and words.

To understand, to pull off a six-meter long root that gives meaning to your pain. "Why do this? How is it that I always repeat the same pattern? Am I crazy ?" If they are asked for all.

Then go down with the bulldozer in your story, two-, four-hands, and jump out thousands of pieces. An intricate puzzle. Here, this is where it starts. Did not you know?
E 'by the great liver you want us to look like that, fragmented in a thousand confetti, it starts again.

Why does a woman again, however, has an instinct inside that will drag on and on.
You will need a strategy, you will need to invent a new form for your new you. Because you are destined to meet again, to introduce yourself. You can no longer be what it was before. Before the bulldozer. Do not you excited? You will attract interest slowly.
Falling in love again, of themselves, or do it for the first time, it's like a diesel. Party plan, we must insist. But when you go, go in the race. E 'adventure, rebuild themselves. The largest. No matter where you start if from the house, the color of the curtains or the haircut.

I have always loved, women in rebirth, for this wonderful way of proclaiming to the world "are new" skirt with a flower or a cool blonde curls. Why must all understand and see, "Beware: the site is open, we are working for you. But most of all for ourselves." More
of sunrises, most of the sun, a woman in rebirth is the greatest wonder . To the person who meets and for herself. It's spring in November. When you least expect it ...



Well .. enough. Please comment to let me know that you have forgiven me, ok? ** kisses


0 comments:

Post a Comment