Sunday, July 25, 2010

30mm See-through Scope Rings





Hello everyone from 'Alaska!
I do not even seem real but right here, arrived in the 'last frontier', as you recall the license plates of these parts. L-
not welcome 'was the best since I landed under a leaden sky and rain poured, and the important' that bike and luggage have arrived safely, and so 'after an hour and a half ( !) of grueling practices and customs almost as long to mount the bike and fit well together, I went to hostel accommodation. Indeed
first could not miss the photo of ritual in the company of the giant stuffed grizzly bear that stands in the lobby of the airport, how to specify that the territory and here 'and their' well move into the environment with care and respect.
Then after the shower I went to REI, a department store that sells any existing equipment that has to do with hiking and camping.
addition to the gas canister believed to buy who knows' what tools against the (unlikely) attack of the bears, but in the end I went out with only a couple of bells to attach to the handlebars of my bike to warn them of the passage.
Now, after a wet ride to midtown Anchorage that he did not say much, perhaps because of the environment and greyish large amount of 'character rather unpacked, I went back to the hostel where I confirmed the reservation for the bus that morning I'll bring 'in 6 h. to Denali Park, finally, in the heart of the wilderness. Meanwhile
that I write to the eye that already ' was not brisk, and are 'off almost completely and brand name, so I greet all rush and gain the cot.
From tomorrow the going gets tough ...
hug you all.

PS I checked conclusively that here the 'time and' back 10 h. compared to 'Italy and therefore more' or less them 'you're all waking up. So good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment