Thursday, July 29, 2010

Trapaceadorlineage C4

Dear readers ...

not imagine what time I write! I write at 23:06 and I'm in my bed with a flashlight, a pen and a notepad and everything around me is silent. My brother and my sleep. Lately I have taken this habit. I intend to write in the dark at this hour, beds. Because I realized that it is the best time: there is silence around you, just you, your thoughts and plush next to you.
Clearly envi post will be published tomorrow morning.
well ... but not really have anything to tell. I just wanted to share with you this time. Indeed it may have something to tell you cel'ho. Let me tell you a story ...

There was a time a girl of 14 years who liked a boy. As, indeed, almost all teenagers. It was only when he began the summer that this guy confessed his love for her. So all summer exchanged nice messages, but had no way of being. Nevertheless, she still liked him. Well. Here things get complicated for the girl over the summer, two young men took the same lic, but she at him in the branch and headquarters. So were able to meet only at school assemblies. The fact is that no one knows what dark reason, he stopped responding to messages, and only after repeated requests, he said he was no longer interested. She hand hand began to become attached to another guy, even if it was not comparable with what he felt with what he had tried one other. Well, she went to court a year (when he had entered into n second hour before, passed with recreation he went out with him and his group, etc etc ...) but when she was hiesto of fidnzarsi, said he was not sure and that would be reviewed further to decide. In all this there was a boy she had always ith nice, but nothing more, that was beginning to like. She was confused. He did not know who to choose.

...
...
...
What do you think? seems to me that this girl liked a bit too many people, and perhaps for that, REALLY did not like anyone. Commented
!

Kisses ** (finished writing at 23:31 xD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment