Monday, February 28, 2011

South Park Streaming Frei

Rotten Apples.

Go to sleep, close the door ... you will lack nothing . And in your dreams you're a queen, whatever you want to believe is true ... then you wake up saying a few familiar name ... is no longer the same.

're just a girl, a girl who knows no shame, whose desperate pace has lost its flavor ... a weight of endless darkness.

I can not avoid, I can not complain ... I know exactly who is to blame , the girl who has the same name as my best friend.

Please, please ... I need a little 'breathing room ... stop go away and stop ranting against, your mouth keeps moving. When we all went there, if you ever shown an interest for me ... I do not know about.

One bad apple is still part of the tree, it was just my luck that I felt close ... just a girl.

I know exactly who to blame, the blame lies with the girl, she has no shame ... and the roof under which I am still the same, the walls are approaching faster and faster ... My patience is running out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment