Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Portable Tv A Book For Pros, Not Academics

Sao Paolo Rain.

There's always a party during a funeral march, when the intersection is flashing red. And gasoline dreams of girls in blue jeans ... is touching the surface of sleep.
The vultures keep you on the main road of Western, by calculating the weight of your bones ... and midnight graffiti hanging on your door, so we can all sleep safe in our homes.

But the time away does not bring rain, and I feel that I'm giving all my strength . Protect me from this sky, dance with me one last time ... rain in Sao Paulo.

not disturb this blood red earth, the giants we sleep under. carnival queens on stage and on their death bed ... to pretend all affliction.
Collect another shot, let the bottle slip through your hands and shattered as one of promises made ... I remember the day, my heart will continue to keep it ... but to renounce my voice will not speak to lie .

We were so alive ...

Note: I do not think there is a text more beautiful than this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment