Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pokemon Plata Shyny Ho-ho

What Of Me.

There is a place that is not far away, sometimes we dream and that's where I wake up. Would I care less? Sometimes we do not ask what we need.
And I guess what I wanted to be loved and I even thought about me you needed , but it does not matter if we lie ... your sentences do not you have never defined.
think that I can not prove anything? When I touch you and there are words on your body ... should I be afraid when I say you'd rather die in a way that no other could ever have you when it's over? How could I achieve this alone and how fragile I was ... is not the first time I watched the end of what would never be able to finish.

Would I care less? Sometimes we ask what we do not need ... because you can not imagine how I want to be loved ? ... you can not even tell me what you need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment