Monday, February 21, 2011

Camera Flash Battery Pack Not Bad At All!

His Love.

Augusten, if I wrote something nice to be able to silence the pain that lives deep inside of you?
Augusten, you're like me? The pain disappears as you write your story?

I just want to know how you have survived this long with a wolf at the table Augusten

, you were hiding in the forest with your love still on display.
Augusten, with that love stuck inside, how did you manage to sleep?
Augusten, tell me how did you control the urge to kill the wolf at the table.

His love ... you speak to me of his love.


Augusten, fight for the words? The right way to put them together sometimes it hurts?
Augusten, how are you? I could never really know What would I do?

His love ... there, beyond the door.


0 comments:

Post a Comment