Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Denon Receivers Exceptional

The Nameless.

Pathetique - benign, accept - weakened, your opinion - my justification, happy - unless, at your service - trapped. Dolo - absolute weakness ... Zero Tolerance.
Invaded - bound , angry - admit it. Do not be condescending, but never in disagreement . Choose
- decades, disappoint - lingers. You have suffered ... So now you suffer for me.

Obsession, take another look ... remember its on every occasion that you take. Decide, live with me or abandon any idea of \u200b\u200bfreedom.

not go ... I never wanted anybody more than I wanted to like you. I know ... the only thing I ever really loved was hate.

Someone - no, something, yes, somehow - yield. Someone - my someone tell me, I want you, I need you, you'll ... or I will not let no one has.
Obey me, believe in me, trust me , venerami, live for me. Now show me gratitude, sincerity, show me, show me love ... shown to belong.

Amami only.

Possession, feed my only weakness ... confession, not tell you twice . Decide, or die for me, otherwise waives any idea of \u200b\u200bfreedom.

not go ... I never wanted anyone like you. I know, the only thing I ever really loved was hurting you. not go, I never wanted anybody more than you ... I know, the only thing I ever really loved was hate.

remains in the ditch, let me take control - dominate. You were nothing more, was something less - innocent. Something must be given and something else must be destroyed - ubiquitous . Fingers on your skin, let me be ruthless ... deserve it.

I belong to.



Note: I agree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment