Thursday, February 24, 2011

Supersonic 7 Lcd Portable Tv Digital Tv Review

Wake Up Exhausted.

I wake up exhausted, it is not morning ... back to sleep again Risognanze . We are alone and we are happy, but then there's you and you get angry with me.
Are you okay? I can not stand on my feet ... you ok? Can you get away from your thoughts?
I hated this city before I got you , then let go and away we go ... are strangers, we're not friends ... I hate this and hate them.
This city is so tired and shaken, will soon be just a place filled ... and I understood that you are angry and sorry that I can not ever meet.
I'm fine and I can stand , and you're good? Can you get away from your thoughts?

Note: This woman. This woman. Ommioddio, this woman
* w * Note: Matt does not seem too happy. It will be because he knows that she is not going to give it to any of the three xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment