Monday, February 21, 2011

High Quality Flatbed Scanner Save Your Money

The Background.

Everything is quiet since you are no longer around, and I live in the numbness now ... background . I do what I did before, I walk Haight Street to the store ... They tell me "where is that crazy girl?" and you do not have to get drunk with wine, nor eaten fight again ... I have not seen again from the hospital.
My plans still include you because you belonged to that intention ... and I cling to your words as I always have, but the words are so light and I feel for you, just because I know I'll take you with me ... background.
I am in the background.
The words come and the memories are repeated , lift your head, mind changing the sheets of the hospital ... and no, do not lie to you ... I continued to feel even after it was over for a long time.


I know just because they are direct ... background.

Note: How many years listening to this song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment