Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Extigy Vista�h���c�o

She's got issued.

I'm seeing this girl and she just might be crazy. Well, she's brash and it's quite emotional ... tells me to close with us to get better. I do not want to be insensitive but I really hate that kind of crap.

Guys, do you have any Case Study and I will suffer the consequences ... she believes to be the victim.

And I know you feel abandoned if I do not keep up, and I know that afraid to commit but it is only our second date.

He says he is the victim and is unleashed on me.

do not know why you're so messed up, I do not know why your whole street is so heavy ... but do me a favor, check your bags outside the door.

Now she talks constantly of his ex but I do not care ... But when in bed screaming his name then yes m'incazzo.

If you think I'll conditions then why you keep following me everywhere? If you do not depend from the others because let me ruin your day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment