Thursday, February 17, 2011

Halloween Rigid Costume Support

Trippy.

I can not believe how far I go, watch me stumble and fall apart. If you take away these memories, all that remains ... it's just me.

Why I do not want this, I do not need and do not feel ... it seems that even if she is with me I can not get rid of, can not pretend ... and not take it over. So

have chosen to break my heart, I should have known from the beginning ... are haunted by your apathy All that's left is killing me.

You think I will have to always see the best part of how you choose to be, so as not to lose hope? Now the sun is gone and it's getting colder, so before I freeze to death there's one thing I have to say.

What I do not want this, I do not need and do not feel ... it seems that even though she is with me I can not get rid of it, can not pretend ... and not take it over.
And even if you say understand, however, do not you will face ... You can not delete and I do not take this anymore.


0 comments:

Post a Comment