Saturday, February 26, 2011

Flat Screen Portable Tvs Decent Little Tv

Wish You Were Here.

I can be rude, I can be tough but you is not the case. If you are one who does not give a damn behind this wall, you simply are the other side.

And I remember all those crazy things you said, you left running in my head. You're always there, you're everywhere but right now I wish you were here.

All those crazy things we did without thinking, as they were and there was always, you're everywhere but in this now I wish you were here ...

Damn what I would do for you here? ... I wish you were here.

Damn what I would do to get you next? ... I wish you were here.

I love how you are, is who I am and I do not have to commit ... we always say it, say it as if it were so ... and the truth is that I really miss.

not, will not let go and I just want you to know I will never give.
I will not let you go, I just want you to know I will never give.


Note: Translating Lavigne is a sure way to have more visits with Gugole.
And I like his last album vv

0 comments:

Post a Comment