Tuesday, March 1, 2011

8x30 Compact Binoculars Good Bang For Your Buck

Bottled.

really do not have anything to say, limited to cross ... I ask the same question, only disputes that are here. Like the time around me, this room is filled with nothing, fall in embarrassment in a place with many Leave this space to me.

Convoy pain through this, the paper, the pen, your eyes ... fix what's next scares me: no control, no reward.

Building and breathless, I do not care what's behind it, look at you in search of energy to regain my breath. The world looks old to me tonight I'll drink to stay sober ... all this will soon be finished, an image that tells the limit.
Convoy
pain through this, the paper, the pen, your eyes ... fix what's next scares me: no control, no reward, we turn around again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment