Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Powerful Camera Flash Overpriced

Walk Away.

I'm sorry for the demon that I've become, you should be sorry for the angel that you are not . I apologize for the cruelties committed but I do not regret a single word I said.

Then it goes away, makes it easy, go away and free me from this hell. Go away, there remains nothing to feel ... leaves and pretend that none of this is real.

Forgive me if I told you that I care, would you mind if I swear I'd be there for you? Please forgive me for rice of your fall ... I'm so sorry but it is something I never cared at all.

then go away and make everything easier for both, leaves there was never any hope . Go away, you already know what the agreement, goes away and pretend that none of this was ever real.


Note: This song, text, everything is so ... * huh That night her kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment