Friday, March 18, 2011

Panasonic Tvs Panasonic Tc-l26x1 Lcd

God Of Wine.

Every thought that I regret , there is another chip that you have spent and you're cashing them all. Where
begin to clarify again? We can clarify again?

I'm going home alone with you, with the mood you've ever had and times you let me bring ... and I pay the consequences.

The god of wine comes crashing into the headlights of a car that took you farther than you ever thought you'd want to go. And we can not go back, you can not go back.

You drink something and wait that the alcohol soak ... soon as each cell is willing and clears everything away. I can not keep

all this together ... is injured, stuck in the moonlight. I know.
The irresistible song that is your madness keeps a truth that I can not erase, all alone on your face.

Each charming sunset throws the planets out of their seats ... out of the zodiac signs, zodiac fraudulent. And ranicchiato is the god of wine in my room, you've disappointed, I said it ... now are defeated and you're not even in the vicinity ...

There is a thing in front of the window, looking through I see you ... looking for something that I will never give and is someone older than me Capis ... a sadness I can not erase that completely alone on your face.


Note: I want at my funeral: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment