Thursday, March 3, 2011

Flatbed Scanner Troubleshooting Fantastic!

Do You Like It.

I crawled out from the pain of yesterday, I crawled to you and I said what you told me to say ... I said enough? Preview

I know why you're making these games unfair are killing me and I also know how much you love watching me beg ... well, here I am: do you like?

not want to be a puppet for you, do not want to hurt the hand that feeds, I will not be a fool for you ... oh, yes you ... hate myself for begging I hate myself for staying I hate myself for listening ... you.

is a bit 'too late and I can not escape, so I beg you, please, I changed everything you told me to change ... 'm on my knees.

I get out, I'm stuck in this ... waiting for something else, waiting to be ... can you give me a little 'help? Help in the place where I could not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment