Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Camera Flash Too Bright This Book Is A Ten!

I Love The Night.

told me it was over, I went late into the darkness and mist in the dark seemed to absorb the pain. And the more I went forward and felt a sense of calm spread, then, suddenly, my eyes off the light and surrounded by beautiful lady dressed in white stood beside me. He said, "Just like me, I see you walking alone ... would you stay?"
And I could not look away.

She said "I love the night, the day goes well and the sun can be good but I live only to see those rays off. I love the night, there's so much I can give you if you must and I accoglierari tonight"

If only you had been there we could share together.

No man would have had the intention to know such a wonder, a look in the mirror told me so. When will fall on the night I see her again ... because I'm going to go there, because now I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment