Wednesday, March 23, 2011

E71 Camera Flash Mostly A Well Thought-out Guide

505.

I'm coming back on 505 if it is a 7 hour flight or a trip of 45 minutes. In my imagination you are waiting on her side, her hands between her thighs.

Stop and wait a second, when looking at me like what you expect, we love? You'll probably love again, with your hands around my neck ... or I've done the last time I checked.

without fear of a reaction, a twisted knife to the thought that I should take the sign .... frightened by the bite thought is more severe than a reprimand ... in the middle of the adventure, such a perfect place to start. But

collapse completely when you cry, it seems as if another Once I had to greet me with goodbye. I'm always going to reveal the surprise, remove my hands from your eyes ... too soon.


Note: What song prisciosa vv

0 comments:

Post a Comment