Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lens Adapter For Digital Camera A Must-have

She Hates Me.

I met a girl, I thought it was the best ... I fell in love and found out firsthand. Went well for a week or two, then everything is finished upside down.

In trap, a journey that I could not control, I would never have thought that would be me that would run away ... Then I began to realize that I was living a big lie. She Hate Me

damn, trust me ... I've got tested too, she has destroyed my feelings as if I had not and there has stripped away.

was a queen for about an hour after that shit has become unbearable. Went away with everything that I've ever had, no guilt and no remorse ... nothing.

As you can see, this is my story ... I learned my lesson and she did the same. Now it's over and I'm glad, because I'm an idiot for what I said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment