Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Polaroid Instant Camera For Sale Excellent Book!

Not Alive.

What's wrong with me?, I hear them say, forget everything and what it means to me. I'm not alive, that's what means, I hate to contradict but I need some room to breathe.

What's wrong with me what is wrong with you? Do we have to compete , who is telling the truth? You can take all if you need something, until I go myself.

am absolutely awake, I was dead before today and if you do it until tomorrow you will see that it works both ways ... not try to apologize for what I know is right. Another opportunity

silenced makes you difficult to understand, let him just a little 'time, time is all we have ... I loved you like a little girl and I have to go as an adult.

next Starmie is so easy when all I said is lost in the middle. No, you do not know what you mean ... is so easy to believe.

Maybe I should not but, yes, I can ... You know exactly who I am.

I should not pretend this thing, I was mistaken for love. And I need to leave free let go ... and leave with what's best for me.

Call it something that you need to be, call it something that you need to find me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment