Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Psychoanalysis Swollen Glands

While white horses They will take me away ...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


The Golden Bay is the westernmost part of the northern coast of the South Island and is simply heaven on earth.
white sand beaches, emerald blue ocean and green vegetation, which seems almost to mock what is thick and lush.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


tides, in this place, make it absolutely dominates, but do not think

at low tide or high tide as seen in our small seas: hence the difference can be as more than 6 feet deep.
For example, on this beach (beach Wharariki)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


the part you see the white sand among the bushes, when there is high tide is completely covered by the sea (if you have good eyes, bottom right, you see the marks left by the waves while retired) and therefore can not be achieved, for example, up to here
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


(another example of how the tides, these parts are truly mind-blowing in their power, you'll see shortly).

whole area of \u200b\u200bGolden Bay is famous as a haunt (and in many cases a withdrawal) of many artists, sculptors, potters, jewelry designers and creative minds in general have their workshops here. And it does not surprise me, because here you are well and seems to be a place born to foster creativity. As an example, you only need this unusual café

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Here the people are friendly as well as slightly naive, which makes (to me) just funny.
Indeed this place has a special nature, perhaps due to the fact that a few km from Takaka (the main town) are the Pupu Springs, which, besides being the largest freshwater springs in the country, holding the ' honor to have the clearer water in the world (perhaps there is one more clear in Antarctica, but I do not think I'm going to check). I had never seen before of natural sources and it has me really intrigued (I also shot some video that I will post back in Italy).
color need not describe it to you, you see yourself

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


In Golden Bay, among other things, I went (for the first time in my life) riding on the beach and in the hills, my horse was called Bungle and had its own personality: while never wanted to be last, then just had the chance he stopped to eat grass (and do poo) and he was very intelligent , so that you know better than those who sat on him what was the best way to go. Of course, having the points in common (I am referring especially to the first two) are went immediately agree, so much so that I was not at all upset at the top of Bungle, even on land that never would have done even on my legs. Here
and wallow in the waters of Puponga Beach

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


now look at the landscape in the background and compare it with this photo
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


taken only 3 hours before (note the sea on which blacks are happily splashing Swan), just to re-emphasize the tides impressive (and I bungle we drowned).

These days I slept in a wooden cottage (fully eco-compatible), enjoying the sight

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


and beyond. The other night, a group of freak, camped not far away, it is well placed to play the bongos (very good). Outside was a god, and since here there are no artificial lights, I saw the stars as I had ever seen (too bad I do not recognize the constellations because some are new and those I know are in reverse). The starry sky was so bright and made me exclaim "Oh Holy Lord."
Actually, the Golden Bay is a paradise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment