Sunday, December 21, 2008

Skin Cancer More Condition_symptoms

i believe in peace, bitch

due to the excessive zeal of a great ... a land of the emirates hostess, take-off New Zealand was not as painful as I thought ...

fact my suitcase weighed 21 kg or a well in + kg of allowed ... in Italy would not have said nothing, but would be amazed of my loyalty, but the girl was an accident, there was no way to convince ... the only way was to pay $ 90 ... now in case I had the wine that I had to give (and $ 90 for wine neozealandese seems a bit 'too much ... I'm at the point of gift brunello I go on the safe side ).... I then removed the bottle of wine but I felt bad throwing it, so I have to drink in the face of that great fussy before take-off, which I was not allowed to do the last shopping at duty free (some will remain without gift ... but amen), but at least I was too conspicuous figure out where I was and I was doing ...

greetings from melbourne ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment