Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Loop Antenna Excellent Antenna

Somethings can not be bought



Unlike other cities that New Zealanders tend a bit 'all to look alike, Wellington has a particular character, which gives it a different air.
The capital of New Zealand welcomes me with the climate that sets it apart: windy and cold. Fortunately, full of local cafes and restaurants where riparararsi. Actually, many never seen one attached to another coffee. Surely this is not ever die of hunger, nor will struggle to find a kitchen in the world like it: it seems the world exhibition of food from all regions of the world!




as you can see the city is very modern, but with a certain style. While not huge, yet still retains the typical air of cosmopolitan and very busy with people walking the streets in a hurry. It also seeks to
Perhaps the tone of a sophisticated capital, but, personally, coming in department stores "chic" of Wellington, Misono made 4 laughs: you have no idea of \u200b\u200bselling rags!



Not to mention the shoes ... live here, for this particular area (let's say obsession) is very problematic, though, by now, well I have adapted to the local fashion: all in flip flops, rain or there is the sun.
In Wellington, also lives a good community of Italians, and so (again), I found myself in a surreal experience: a movie with Tomas Milian (specifically anti-theft squad, produced in my birth year) in a house, ocean view hills wellingtoniane, after a good pasta and a glass of Vecchia Romagna Black Label is not exactly something that happens every day.
And aside from the trash, which always follows me and loves me (returned) to me wherever I move, I must say that as soon as I get home I will cover all the masterpieces of cinema trash sti 70 years, a time when Italy was really small panic, but at least laughing at herself and created, in some ways, original and funny things ... [Top controversy] is not like now that we export Muccino and Ramazzotti (not the bitter, purtropppo). [End controversy]
leaving Wellington, I headed to Tongariro Park, National Park "oldest" of the New Zealand. The park has three active volcanoes: Mount Ruapehu (the highest mountain of the north), Mount Tongariro and Mount Ngauruhoe, which I am sure some of you maniacs trilogy of Lord of the Rings (I know for sure that there is someone who follows me with the atlas of where the scenes were shot) will recognize as the Land of Mordor Mount Doom



(Tongariro left, right, the "Mount Doom" )



In the park I walked the Tongariro Crossing, or rather, I walked the half and then I went back on foot (about 16 km of mountain), [[-yes you read that right]] because I did not want to join organized groups with the buses that take you on one side and you are taking at the end of the path.
Walking in the midst of this fascinating volcanic landscape



alone, with your i-pod (rigorously tracks in random mode) is really an experience.
There were funny moments, in which a climb in a little 'hard for my poor lungs, hoping for a song that gives me a charge, is playing "me gustas tu", but in the version Manlio Sgalambro (and even with the trash) and then, instead of starting in the fourth on the climb I burst out laughing like a moron, threatening pulmonary embolism; There were times where you slid down, when I realized that my i-pod I wanted him dead after he tried to start concertina, Skippa promptly after a second. But above all there were moments of total energy and fusion with the lunar nature, surprising and unpredictable, in which I felt well enough to put me to sing like an idiot in the middle of nowhere

"I traveled round the world Looking for a

home I found myself in crowded rooms Feeling so alone ...

... I never felt so happy "

and even dancing in the middle of petrified lava.
But do not tell anyone ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment