Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wards Ap Biology Lab 5 Answers

, escape of 'soul, returning to the south, as it always comes back to love

My last day in the South Island was really fun. I was staying in a B & B run by an Italian couple (in NZ by 12 years), and I believe there is no need to specify the views in the political theme

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I have not missed the chance, then, to go with them to the Italian cooking school, which organize them for a small Kiwi interested in everything. You have no idea surreal experience ... first of all to hear a man exclaim, Italian, and truly believe impassioned topic (almost was talking about survival of the human species) "is more important Than gnocchi pasta" in the middle of a cooking class in a village unknown (Motueka ) of New Zealand, made me burst out laughing like an idiot and no one understood why. However "Gnocchi pasta is more important Than" will become one of my absolute must for ever.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


as absolutely hilarious to see the kiwi was struggling with the rising whites of eggs and, above all, to embed the dough.
NOT HAD AN IDEA, it seemed that they were mixing the mortar! In fact, this food is, inevitably, a big cultural difference between us and them. Maggiornaza for the kiwi, the mouth and must be filled because it is very important to the quality of what you eat and look at you as if you were a mad heretic if you explain that the egg whites should mix with patience and kindness (And almost love), and often they laugh in front of such statements.
They usually like to find everything ready (in supermarkets is anything flavored anything, frankly, sometimes with matching scorcentati) so that while I was in wine country Marlbourough a chick made me feel and a British girl an olive oil flavored with lemon (quiet, there were also among the orange and lime flavors available) for trying to sell. Result: The English went crazy with the usual (it's amazing, the best thing ever, so delicious, etc) and I've said that I suck with that stuff in Italy would never have happened, because really just take the oil , squeeze some 'lemon and mix with a fork (something that, to many idiots among my fellow countrymen or not requires thirty seconds thirty) and gives much better results. The two tizie I have looked without understanding, but oh well.

In the morning I had made a quick tour nell'Abel Tasman National Park, even though the weather was a bit 'painful, but when it is nice to be around the park on foot (it takes 3-5 days) must be a 'marvelous experience, as well as kayak

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



after leaving the bed and breakfast I headed to Picton to catch the ferry for the North Island, but before I did the scenic Queen Charlotte Drive, which offers splendid views over the Marlborough Sounds





this last picture, shows you, from The beach that I found by chance by a path in the middle of nowhere.



obviously did not have a costume, but the water was so beautiful and not very cold that I jumped in his underwear! So much to share the beach with me or not there are 3 other humans, camped at a distance and two cute ducks. Here the ducks know that every human being carries with it food. In fact as soon as you see, you are close with no problems. So, I split my dinner (2 pieces of cake that!! I had left as a snack kindly) duck with her friends. Result: I ate a half slice of their one and a half! (But I felt like St. Francis in his underwear ... and this is priceless).
then I arrived in Picton where this absurd Christmas tree, reminded me that it's December. In my head, in fact, even though rationally I know it's December, and now it's summer, so every time I see some Christmas decorations around, I'm always a moment incredulos



while the ferry was approaching my



I do not deny that leaving the South Island, I felt terribly sad, as when you leave a friend who does not know when and if they see her again.
But then the landscapes crossed by ferry, the sound of the ship warned the thousands of sailing boats in the bay of dodge



's face that appeared from the translation of Saviano Gomorra (a guy who was reading) and 'i-pod they missed hit his momentary melancholy. In front of me was now north of the island, a territory yet to be discovered.
soon with tales of Wellington and Tongariro National Park (I know, I'm a little 'back).

0 comments:

Post a Comment