Saturday, December 20, 2008

Liver Disease More Condition_symptoms

One day I know we'll find a place of hope

I write to you from Auckland Airport waiting for my flight to Melbourne via Dubai and Venice take me back home ..
not know if I want to come back or not, we are currently very confused.
one hand I know it's Christmas and I want to see my family and closest friends, the other I have absolutely no desire to leave this wonderful country and its people friendly and informal. and I am sure that as soon as the plane takes off. will be a bit 'as if I rip the heart out of chest ... but as we know all good things to an end as ...
but not this blog! or at least, not yet! In fact, I still tell you a lot of the last stage, + the final remarks and highlights.
But you where you are all finished? already impigozzarvi of Pandora?? stressed by gifts??
give me a sign of your presence ...
is not that Europe has sunk here and if they are not even notice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment