Friday, November 28, 2008

Stereo Receiver Reviews 2009

seeking a center of gravity 'permanent that will not make me ever change your mind about things, about people

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


course, the permanent center of gravity, which says that the good Franco, I have not yet found, but in the photo you see me sitting on the exact geographical center of New Zealand,

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



which is located on a hill in Nelson, a charming seaside town, in the north South
Nelson, contrary to every self-respecting European city, the center has a frankly ugly (their cathedral is nothing short of creepy) and a residential area preiferica wonderful
Imagine, in fact, houses on hills that give of the sea, streets up and down (a little 'style in San Francisco), all surrounded by lush vegetation and the climate is nothing short of ideal (this is a areas with more sun and less rain in which the entire New Zealand).
So if you ever decide to move here, this is the view you might have at home:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


(by the way you see the bare ground at the bottom of the photo is for sale if you want I can tell) .
Nelson has a very special rhythm: it seems to be in a city where no matter what happens who cares, so here it is fine. Everyone is relaxed and chordal, so that as I turned down the street, exchanging a few words with a man (here practically all greet you or smile at you if you meet around, especially at a track) I could not help but accept the oranges that I had specifically removed from the tree that grows in the garden of his house. Included in the price was well address, phone number and email, not that I ever decide to go or need something from New Zealand. Normal, no?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Right in town there is also a beautiful beach (Tahunanui beach), where you can safely take a walk at sunset or if the bathroom is warm.

On days when I have not updated the blog, I was finally able to see the whales at Kaikoura, but I could not photograph the best time when the whale re-immersed in the corner and remains high for a few seconds (which then the image Official logo of Kaikoura) because the first whale did when I was not prepared to take pictures and the second was immersed without it (maledetta!) then the pictures I'm not a great but better than nothing.
I saw two examples of sperm-whales (I have no idea of \u200b\u200bthe Italian translation, but I think the sperm whale), which are really huge animals. Too bad, though the party that emerges when they get to breathe is truly minimal, so do not make their own well aware of just how big the being that is in front of you, less than 50 meters. So if you pass here, I advise you to save a bit 'and make the trip by plane, in which, say, whales can be seen better, or at least, their best guess size. That robo

you see is the gray whale

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

and here you can see the spray from the famous''nose''

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



and here you are also an albatross

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Before Nelson, they have been in the wine region of Marlborough, which is another great place.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



here are treated well and I have been to a b & b directly in the vineyards, home to two very nice gentlemen with a great sense of humor and a house with nothing short of wonderful swimming pool, landscaped garden Mediterranean (Where they grow oranges and lemons) and vegetables with every gift of God.
Within a radius of 5 km from where I was, there are about 25 wineries and virtually all are open to taste their wines. Obviously I did not lose this opportunity and I made a good lap, starting to taste wines from 11 am (immediately after eating bacon and eggs: P)
I have to say that wines from New Zealand are generally good, though however, details for a European. Some know a lot of fruit, others are much minerals, they have much more details of our tastes. I've tasted in general good Pinot Grigio and Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot blacks are not too bad (although I prefer the region of Central Otago for those) and some excellent Riesling. Instead, just can not stand their Chardonnay, I miss that smell of smoked salmon and, above all, Gewurztraminer, that one can not imagine more different from ours: ours is fragrant and aromatic, and their dry or hard liquor (touching 15 degrees ) or is a bit 'less alcohol but sweet (?!?!). I tried to explain to me why the kiwi that wine was "strange but I do not know if I could mica: P
But I found a kind of sweet (of course purchased) that gave me particular satisfaction.
In any case, always eat in the area very well and the menus are particularly well (unfortunately I have no photos because I forgot my camera at home) and there a sort of Mediterranean flair, perhaps also due to the wine and olive oil that is produced here. This is also a good place to be, partly because all the people who work in the area and take care of the earth, wine or even the marketing of exude a passion for what they do, I really can not impress those who are not well simply to pass through these lands blessed by Bacchus and Apollo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment