Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Laser Rangefinder Best Golf Purchase In Years

Catherine likes high places, high up on the hills, a place for making noises, Noises like the Whales [...] and listen to the wind blow

WARNING there are two new posts.
and since there is no 'threes, as soon as I recover from the wine-tasting, I will post' another well.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Kaikoura merit in law at of town, to be among the worst managed city in the world. Despite this, it is nestled in a natural setting crazy (snow capped mountains and have direct ocean

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




and is lucky to be now become one of the main locations for whale-watching (whale watching ) and not only (still in the area there are dolphins, sea lions, orcas, penguins, albatross and seals. Practically the Ark of Noah!
Obviously I'm here for the whales, which let's face it, gets a little 'hard to spot to the shores: P
The afternoon when I arrived there was an incredible wind. For a while 'is not riuciva to walk and I was in a path above the cliffs overlooking the sea (though I think I fared worse than those who had chosen the path of the ocean, in the meantime was in serious storm)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


the wind carrying droplets dispersed by ocean and in fact at the end of everything, when I managed to win the car, my face was completely salt!
This morning I had just the trip for whale-watching ... The weather was beautiful with a dazzling hot but the wind gave no respite. Coming from where we should go and happily discover that they have canceled all the outputs of today because the sea is very rough expected. I have set a new appointment for today (but now there are clouds in the sky disreputable) ... hopefully good.
So pretty upset (because apart from the whales is not the city that offers so much) I took the car for a ride and just who do you meet? A herd of seals and intent to laze in the sun. The other times I had ever seen the seals or the hills or by boat, but this time I was really close (less than 5 meters, no more than seals. If frightened, they are capable of biting)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


then as the heat becomes unbearable in T-shirt and cotton pants, I decide to return home to change and get in real estate by the beach with flip-flops (they call jandals)

and in fact I am in the sun

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


as you see are not the only
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I tried to put my feet in the Pacific Ocean

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

and I assure you that it was really cold.

I ended the day sitting at the table next to a wooden shack (literally) where they cook fresh fish. A place where you give not a penny, but here all know and appreciate why it is also very economical
My choice: the famous mussels from New Zealand, famous for, apart from being 4 times ours, have the green shell.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


and all that I paid less than 3 € (cespy, go ahead to go to Dublin: P).
I would say that although no whales sighted, it was not a bad day ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment