Sunday, November 2, 2008

... More Condition_symptomsvenous Hypertension

Invidiatemi!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


because those are my legs magnificence on a lawn in the sun while I taste an ice cream and cake.
and since you know the sadness of private seasonal offices closed in a month known as cheerful as November, infierirò even more about you, humming "a dive where the water is bluer, nothing more ..."

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


but since I just want to hate ... click continue below


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


do not understand, this lobster to me ...

just do not take with me anyway ...

preserve a bit 'of resentment for her!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


and above all, for them ...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


and now as Marzullo, ask a question and give yourself an answer: the life of a sheep in New Zealand seems better than yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment