Friday, October 31, 2008

Best Flash Memory Great Card!

Akaroa, un tocco francese in terra maori

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Introducing the Banks Peninsula, which is what remains of a volcano craters which are now flooded by the sea. To get here takes almost two hours from Christchurch, because the road is all curves and in the mountains. Even the mountain deserves. I've already seen the beautiful landscapes and more sheep than they've ever seen in my life (Unfortunately I do not have pictures about it because there were no open spaces to stop and the road was too dangerous to park at random).
The most important center of Banks Peninsula is Akaroa, where I'll stay until Tuesday.


Akaroa is a Maori word that means long bay, and we also say, is the place of accrual of the first French settlement in New Zealand. In fact it is a flower of boulangerie, French flags fluttering in the wind here and the streets are called rue and have French names (I, for example, I'm in the Rue Jolie).
The atmosphere is lovely, there are a lot of colorful wooden cottages and waterfront bar is ridiculously cute and well maintained.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Too bad, in the afternoon, it came like a wind storm with (little) rain already ... if the place is so beautiful with all gray, I dare not even think about how the sun. In any case a bit 'of the sun there was, at least until lunch, also out today, in a very very cute café

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


when I shot of fresh tuna glazed in soy sauce and honey

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


and one thing I'd ever eaten, but I had always wanted to prove that the apple crumble! I love it! (Brand, see to learn it: P)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I'm in a motel on the coffin, very pretty and clean and having the kitchen cook me tonight (other than Anna Moroni) and I will dedicate to the pasta with broccoli and since I also believe there is also sky TV in Stardust , then absolutely foresee home evening, as it freezes out as well. I'm hoping for a more lenient time in prox days (although I know that they put too bad tomorrow, but on Monday there should be sun) also because I really have to make the trip to go see the dolphins, but I will not go back frozen to death, that c ' I age!
Kisses to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment