Thursday, October 30, 2008

Panasonic Lcd Tv Wonderful Tv

sono stata a Twin Peaks



first morning unexpectedly Travel.

have to go to Christchurch to take the car to pick up the Ace rentals ...
I set (since it is about 1 km from where I am) and, leaving the center, later in an industrial area full of prefabricated absurd, tire shops and garages ...
mah ... what a strange place ... I think .... would be ideal for a David Lynch film ...

(in fact the good old David would have showed up even later in the day +). Arrival at the house number and everything is air-dropped tremendously ... go into a kind of store and find a boy (again rather handsome tattooed and rightly) asking me if I need ... after a couple of jokes he tells me that the agency is seeking and transferring from about 6 months ... Fortunately, this boy is beautiful as well as courteous as well because (obviously not the first time it happens) is a phone number and explained that once an agency's client ended up in that place in the ass in the world ... I pass someone on the phone and, luckily, I was told to wait until I pass from there to take a quarter of an hour.
should be '... Meanwhile, the pretty boy is returned to repair trucks and listen to metal music .. I thank him anyway and I start to wait. Finally see a pickup truck driven by a crazy kiwi (a sort of blond Viking) very very nice and friendly. New Zealand with her kids on the accent (ragazzi. .. it's terrible for them and the ... becomes all: the menu is pronounced as the MiniĆ¹) and the speed at which stratospheric speak kiwi ... in any case I'm getting used to.

However after all is adventure and another 10 minutes of paperwork, here is my car (note the shocking color)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



+ is larger than I imagined ...

but how do you drive on the left??

is funny and frightening at the same time.

Fortunately the pedals are like us and also the gears are in fact identical (apart from the gear lever that is on the left) ... turn right at the beginning for us a must think a little ', and in any case I still have problems with the arrows, which are on the right (the opposite of ours) and then every time I want to run, not necessarily aziono arrows but turned the wipers (in fact I have been a perfect view' ).
in each case, taking the car, somehow, I headed to Lyttelton, the port of Christchurch, which should also be the largest of the South Island port + (now sincerely port of Cervia, a metropolis in comparison) . and here, apart from activities that are normally found in a port, I find myself in front of a sawmill and trucks loaded with timber that pass back and forth ...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



... there are also two sharp hills behind the cittdina and pubs and restaurants on the main road in the manner of Roadhouse

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



at one point, passes through a Harley ...
an owl had appeared well, I'm afraid I would faint!

rightly as Twin Peaks, also in Lyttelton, the cakes are delicious ... in this case I have tasted the cheesecake heaviest in the history of cheesecake (made with two layers of different cheese, biscuits and a few cherry jam) and suddenly I was not clear why the Anglo-Saxons put ice cream and whipped cream alongside cake: well, is to afford to swallow these burdens, that not even death Mark Messer chocolate making.
remarkable, however, this cheesecake. truly remarkable.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



today I had lunch outside and was even hot + yesterday, much to fit in your shirt (and I too hot), time again I burned an arm, but it should be! Very pretty
also the place where I ate (in the garden accompanied by jazz and blues).

After the lunch, by car via the scenic route that leads back to Christchurch, and inaccessible road full of twists, but it is worth doing for paeseaggi offering ... this type

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



ugly, eh?

I finally arrived in Sumner, Christchurch resort, full of houses with windows that overlook the sea ...

and there, for the first time I touched the Pacific Ocean.
and it was a thrill.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



0 comments:

Post a Comment