Thursday, October 30, 2008

Camera Bag For Canon Sx10 Great Little Bag

Christchurch, the garden city


beautiful sunny day yesterday. I only say that I had lunch outside in shirt and I was standing still and warm in the sun I burn brightly in my face (here between the ozone hole and angle the rays hit the Earth's ugly).
ideal day to visit and then the green part of Christchurch, which gives the right epithet of a garden city.

are in fact went to the botanical gardens, which are of indescribable beauty in words, in fact I put some pictures

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost

course and kept everything very well kept.

then went to the Museum of Canterbury, the Christchurch region, where between Maori artifacts and reconstructions of life on the edge of the trash in the city at the beginning of 900, I found myself in front of this

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


clearly one me and there's swords of destiny ...

and above this

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost

that her friends would like that sbude (hello lisa!) Taking as an example for your next party trash!

And since the end of the city not tell you I have not even shown you just put 3 photos of the ...

Cathedral
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost

Metal Chalice (monument to welcome the new millennium), I renamed Port-cactus

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost

chess players in the square ...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost


and the famous Christchurch tram

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost

I apologize if some photos are reversed, but with mini PCs can not accommodate (raddrizzatevele you).

I can tell you also that the jet lag syndrome is an invention of the GOVERNMENT, apparently to stop those who want to travel ... I have not been affected at all, I immediately synchronized with the rhythms here (food, sleep in the first place) ... without even the melatonin I had bought ...

morning I go to get the car (let me here the good wishes that you drive on the left) and the fact that there was to do in Christchurch, I did, I go a bit 'on the coast (from the port in Lyttelton) and tomorrow I am there I transfer (Akaroa and Banks Peninsula).

soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment