Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Top Ten Slr Cameras Good Book, But...

school and skull ... but k's the difference?

boys ... exactly 2 weeks from the start again skuola ...!!! cn and ricomicia tasks verifike, and wake up early iterrogazioni ............................ uff! Incidentally between "school" (nn is my skool) and "skull" nn there much difference .... but we talk about the beautiful part of the beginning skuola: the shopping stationery. In fact, the unika ak cos it makes me want to just pokiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiino ke skuola the beginning is the prospect of at least a day of shopping between pens, books, notebooks and diaries ... about ... what you have chosen? I think I'll take k qst here: tr is strong liner xk design change! (K what you see in the picture ... unless nn k nn come to Hogwarts ... XD)
VBB tell me which log will buy!
^ _ ^ ^ _ ^ kissoli

0 comments:

Post a Comment