Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cdl Training Manual For Michigan

ok ... do not panic ...

... ok ... not panic ... Nn we lose control ... Well
happens ke k I spotted the diary was ... was ... "limited edition " O_O UNDERSTAND? LIMITATAAAAAAAAAAAAA EDITION !!!!!!!!!! sn + nn or there around !!!!!!!!!!! But the point is I now ke NN SO PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE . I was convinced ... x qll qll was counting on ... and now ... nn so take k! Besides, I have to go to 1 high school ... it takes a diary k me put ... a particular ... nn like everyone else ... sn k tipa ke do understand without having to prove or explain ... k I assure you I'm making the rounds of entire shopping centers x find a journal worthy of the name . .. HELP! consigliatemi a carinooooo !!!!!!!!

bye

The
Desperate mE

09/09/2009
(cool days!)

read qst x ki post k know I finally bought the diary of the seven Kidney really cute! qll cn nap ... I just met xo nn sn qll k ... I was convinced of between + more ...
VBB ^ _ ^ ^ _ ^ kissoli


0 comments:

Post a Comment