Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mexicanas Putas Borrachas Folladas

Chapters

This post is dedicated to mijore master of karate in the world: Domenico Chapters. He was my master of karate ... but he changed the gym and I have followed all except k xk is 20 minutes from my house and my refuse accompagnarmici ...
xò nn I made it to abandon the continuous qst sport ... nalla same gym teacher ... but cn another ominous-looking and frizzy hair ... anke cn whether to go there but it seems like another guy be a traitor.
was so nice looking ... ... anke cn a bit to make it look ciccetta ke + amikevole and kind ... made us laugh but retained some authority ... and taught us a discipline as severe as if you ate zukkero ... and we were all very good! Manker me so much, he and all the others ...
but xk? xk qnd everything is so beautiful has to end ...? Amika had them all, I nn rivals ... a whole different world compared to the class at the gym ... people judge you for what you are ... ke No clothes or QNT cm x 6 "popular" ... we had a really good team ...
if any of my karate friends are reading this ... well I miss you all know k.
but I decided sn. Or any holidays (Christmas next stop) my kiedo ke I'll accompany us o. .. qnd 18 years that I join you in makkina. yes. are 2-storey ... if it fails I can use the other one ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment