Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tv Sales Perfect And Hidden

x-Harry Potter-

hello! now I'm in the mood to talk about Harry Potter , this wonderful book. Unfortunately I've only discovered them this summer and I read them all and 7 in a row. Anke I saw the movie "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince "and mlt + BLL of QNT I expected. The piece ke x'm writing is part of" Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows "and is by far my favorite ... ekkolo.




" the babble embarrassed Ron was interrupted by a door which opened on the first-floor landing.


-Harry, come on in a moment? -


was Ginny. Ron stopped, but Hermione took him by the elbow and pushed him up the stairs. Nervous Harry followed Ginny into her room. [...]


Ginny Harry looked into his eyes, took a deep breath and said, "Happy Birthday."


Yes ... thank-


continued to look him straight in the eye, but he could not do it, it was like to fix a light beam.


-Bella Vista-murmured softly, pointing to the window.


She ignored him. He could not blame her.


-I did not know what to give. "


-You should not give me anything. "


She ignored that, too.


-I did not know what you would serve. Nothing too great because you can not take it with you. "


Harry ventured a look. She was not crying, was one of the wonderful things Ginny: cry very often. Having six brothers had hardened her.


She took a step toward him.


-So I chose something that makes you think of me, you know, if I meet some Veela when you're out there doing what you do. "


-The chance to go out with girls will be very limited, to be honest. "
-is-just what I hoped she whispered, and kissed him as she had never kissed before. Harry replied to the kiss, and it was blissful oblivion, better than Whisky Arsonist; was the only authentic thing in the world, Ginny, feel it there, keep a hand on her back and sunk in the other long hair scented ...

The door swung open. Harry and Ginny were separated with a start.


Oh, did Ron, dry-Excuse me. " "




.


..


...


....


.....


....


...


..


.




nn is beautiful?? + is by far the better part of all seven books in my opinion .................. ..... ok, ciaoooooo! ^ _ ^ kissoli

0 comments:

Post a Comment