Saturday, August 29, 2009

Best Value Stereo Receiver

my character

In the first post written from my career as a writer of the blog "ke describe only what I enjoy doing. I have not talked about my character and my style. ke About my character ... I mean ... you know the typical girl ke believed iferiore all, is modest and try to get noticed as little as possible? I am the exact opposite. A
Absolutely No I think less than nothing, are not small (a Amika my own so I Kiama xk nn are ...: P) and if I have to choose between a normal and full of jersey glitter of the series "Notes me choose cn obviously that the glitter. Monday will put a picture of this shirt a pokiiiiiiiiino kitsch and a pair of SCA absolutely RPE series "note me."
My avatar is in the side column. As you can see, my style all glitter, sequins and glitter, there is clear anke. We start by setting x example. is striped and there are stars ke hang. Obviously there was ke + kitch. The skirt (ke pokissimo be seen from under the shirt) ... anke zebra that. In the background you can see (can not do it nn) that k should be a diamond. It is very large, Anke. Well you know what I like, what's not, what to wear and what not. I'm a bit
materials and following fashions. In fact my film pref
ERIT is "The Devil Wears Prada" and my book "i love shopping. I really lovvo shopping. In a shopping mall take me camping. If ki is legendary
qst post is the first described TPIC girl ... well, everyone has their own idea!
ciauuuuuu!!

31/08/2009

ekko as promised the photo of nn qll shoes .... but I find the shirt! (Kiss ke end, I do ...!) FTT VBB cmq ekko the photo (ke nn makes them justice):

ciauuuuuuuu !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment