Friday, December 18, 2009

Manfrotto 3047 Tripod Head Met My Needs Very Well

Let's Ink!

A few days ago I started using the stylus, an instrument totally new to me but that has always fascinated me. As a child I was obsessed with the calligraphic pens and feathers, just came out on newsstands ... well, I bought the small and I had sooo much revenue we say ... so I had to settle for those! In the end only came out dirty and scrawls on the "light touch" after a while began to scream mercy!
Then a high school teacher can not remember the name made us buy a pen ... but there never explained how to use it and what they died ...
It 's wonderful things try again after a long time and especially with increased awareness, now I realize the quality, the difference between the various bits and sign, when too much or too little scratch etc.. Even then I thought it was the INSTRUMENTS that would have developed the most of my work (of course, is my thinking ...) also because, as someone pointed out to me, is the middle ground between the classic and a brush pen, which I've always used, but that made the corrugated sheet and the design too shiny to be scanned, especially the Bic pens ... although I love their soft tip and chiaroscuro that create ç__ç
Well this is the first of several results .. . Thanks Mario
(<- il prof attuale)!!!



This is a copy made solely for the purpose of testing the technique!
unfortunately can not remember the name of the author!


0 comments:

Post a Comment